- This event has passed.
Virtual Network Meeting: Family Literacy & Learning Challenges in the Time of COVID
May 13, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:45 pmFree
Join local literacy providers for a virtual network meeting to hear how the COVID-19 Pandemic is impacting family literacy and learning in our community and share your program strategies, challenges and opportunities to help close the learning gap.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://okcreads.org/literacy-providers/register/” text=”REGISTER” ]
– Abbie Vaughn, Director of Community Outreach, The Foundation for Oklahoma City Public Schools
– Lee Jones, Library Media Specialist, Van Buren Elementary, Oklahoma City Public Schools
– Brittany Carter-Thomas, Founder & President, Freedom City
Roundtable Discussion: Please come prepared to share!
– How has your organization adapted to better serve clients throughout the pandemic?
– What challenges have your organization, program and/or clients faced?
– What opportunities have arisen?
– How can your organization collaborate with other network providers to improve literacy services and outcomes for the whole family?