During the pandemic everyone has different needs. Here are a variety of resources for Oklahomans to find assistance, services and information related to the COVID-19 virus.
- https://govstatus.egov.com/oklahoma-coronavirus-information - Oklahoma State Department of Health provides resource for Oklahomans to find services and information related to the COVID-19 virus
- https://www.occhd.org/resources - The OKC-County Health Department provides mental health resources.
- https://www.caaofokc.org/services/ - The Community Action Agency of provides services for senior citizens, the homeless populace, and neighborhood needs to promote the self-sufficiency of individuals and our communities.
- https://okcommunitycares.org/ - Community CARES Partners (CCP) is a public/private supported resource center that seeks to positively impact Oklahoma City Metropolitan residents by offering individual and family assistance to those who are facing housing crisis and eviction due to loss of wages or hardship related to COVID.
- https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/oklahoma_city_rent_assistance.html - Several non-profits, government programs, churches, and charities in Oklahoma County focus on offering rental assistance as well as low income housing to the less fortunate and needy in the community.
- https://www.oklahomacenterfornonprofits.org/resources/coronavirus-covid-19-resources-for-nonprofits/ - The Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits provides tools and information benefiting nonprofits during the pandemic.
2020 Literacy Status Report
The Oklahoma City Literacy Status Report is an update of a 2008 report titled The Status of Literacy in Oklahoma City and the Community Plan to Raise Literacy Levels. This report reviews indicators that compare data from 2007 and 2017.
Improved literacy rates are key to ending the cycle of generational poverty. By gathering birth to adult literacy data for the OKC metro area in one place, the OKC Metro Literacy Coalition facilitates strategic planning to reach educational goals set at the local and state levels.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today!